Hooray! You wanna grow your blog or business!
BUSINESSES: Do you have an awesome product or shop that you think my readers would love? Let’s chat! 2 cats and chloe has done product reviews, event and grand openings, and business promotions. If I think we are a good fit, let’s find a way to collaborate! 2 cats & chloe currently offers businesses:
- Product Features – 2 cats & chloe accepts products to review that match my style and level of quality. I will always share my honest opinion with my readers.
- Giveaways – Let’s collaborate and do a giveaway!
- Sponsored Posts – 2 cats & chloe accepts paid sponsored posts that promote businesses that match my style and will appeal to my readers. Sponsored links will be used in all posts and social media when available. Please email email@example.com for price inquiries.
BLOGGERS: Expect great communication! I want to make your sponsorship a win-win for everyone! I am using the money from your sponsorship to advertise with bigger blogs! This way, we both grow! I have numerous options available for bloggers only:
- The Rockstar – Top Sidebar Placement
- The Diva – Large Level Ads
- The Extraordinaire – Small Level Ads
- The Billboard – In-post Banner Image (get’s the the most visibility!)
- Social Media Love
For pricing and more details, please email me at 2catsandchloe(at)gmail(dot)com
What they’re saying…
“I was fortunate enough to have 2 Cats And Chloe’s Billboard Sponsorship spot last month. I have done two other sponsorships with other bloggers and it was not successful at all. I was extremely pleased with Susan and her hard work. Susan featured my blog in one of her posts and she also mentioned me numerous times on her social media channels. The other sponsorships I’ve done, I never got a single mention in their posts nor on their social media accounts. I definitely got what I paid for with 2 Cats And Chloe. 2 Cats And Chloe gave me 5 times more clicks than my sponsorship with a 24,000 page view/month blog, and twice as many clicks as the 51,000 page view/month blog. Sponsoring Susan and her blog was a good choice for me and my blog! Thanks Susan!” — J from Bless Her Heart Y’all