Gooooood Morning Everyone! Especially those visiting from Living in Yellow! Erin’s awesome isn’t she?! Anyway, I am super excited about today because just like yesterday, you are totally in the right place at the right time! Here’s the deal…
I love fun jewelry! You know those pandora bracelets? The ones with the fun and colorful beads? Yeah, those. I love them! But I don’t love spending a trillion dollars on one or two of those decorative beads either. So… I started making Pandora styled bracelets myself! And hopefully, by the end of this week, I will have my own etsy shop up and running! I know! Hooray!
Do you want to be one of the first to get your hands on one of my lovely bracelets?! You totally can! But here’s the catch! I do not actually have a bracelet made up for you yet! I wanted to wait and see who the winner is first. That way you can have a little bit of a say in what color beads you will get! Again, can I get another Hooray?!
When you win – we will get in touch and you can let me know what color, or color combo you want! All whites? Purple and gold like the one above? Maybe you want a black and white one that will go with a million different outfits. Are you one of my Keller Williams agents… we could do a red and black one for you! Or green for St. Patties day by chance? Possibilities are endless friends! And I will leave that up to you. (Actual bead choices will be made by me. Color choice will be up to you though.)
So how do you get your name on the list to win one of these gems? Don’t you fret! It’s easy! And I have numerous options for you!
- This one is mandatory! You must be a Google Friend Connection Follower OR be a subscriber to the emails. Leave a comment below letting me know this is you!
- Head over to the 2 Cats & Chloe facebook page and become a fan! Leave a comment on that page with the color bracelet you would love to win! And please leave a comment below telling me you are now a fan! (This way I can keep you all in one place!)
- Leave a comment below and tell me what color bracelets you would love to see in my etsy shop that will hopefully be opening this week!
- Post about this giveaway on your blog or facebook page! You can steal one of the photos from this post if you would like. And yes, come back here and leave the link below letting me know you posted about this giveaway.
- Put my 2 cats & chloe button on your blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment below letting me know you did this! 🙂
So are we cool? All on the same colorful, beautiful bracelet page? 🙂 I promise you- you totally want to get your paws on one of these. I get compliments ALL THE TIME on mine. I actually wore a different one every day at my work meetings this past summer. One of my co-workers was shocked. She swore they were real Pandora bracelets!
Since I will be going out of town for business next week – this giveaway will last until Sunday March 4th. The winner will be announced that night! We cool?!
PS. Once the etsy shop is open, I will probably offer you one more chance to get yourself entered to win.
PPS. Super thanks and many hugs go out to my sister who came over last night to take some pictures of these for me! Who knew how hard it would be to take a picture of the bracelet you are wearing… 🙂